- About NHF
- About Napoleon Hill
- Get Involved
- Support NHF
- Digital Products and EBooks
- A Meditation on the Principles of Success [CD-ROM]
- A Meditation on the Principles of Success [DVD]
- Fifty-Two Lessons for Life [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill – The Road to Riches [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill: Good as Gold [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill:Yesterday and Today for Tomorrow [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for All Seasons [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for Everyday Men [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for Everyday Women [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Magic Seeds for Success [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Road to Success [Kindle Ebook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Timeless Thoughts for Today [Kindle Ebook]
- Poems that Inspire You to Think and Grow Rich [Kindle Ebook]
- Success Vitamins for A Positive Mind [Kindle Ebook]
- Great Thoughts Screensaver
- Target Your Success
- Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice [Kindle EBook]
- Think and Grow Rich: A Latino Choice [Kindle EBook]
- Selling You!: A Practical Guide to Achieving the Most by Becoming Your Best [Kindle Ebook]
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition [Kindle eBook]
- A Lifetime of Riches [Kindle eBook]
- The Master Key to Riches [Kindle eBook]
- My Shadow Ran Fast [Kindle eBook]
- Empowered Millionaire [Kindle eBook]
- Believe and Achieve [Kindle eBook]
- Success in Hill Country [Kindle eBook]
- Su Extraordinario Poder (Spanish Edition) [Kindle eBook]
- A Treasury of Success Unlimited [Kindle eBook]
- Beyond Positive Thinking: Putting Your Thoughts into Action [Kindle eBook]
- El Sendero A Las Riquezas en Piense y Hágase Rico (Spanish Edition) [Kindle eBook]
- How to Raise Your Own Salary [Kindle eBook]
- Making Miracles [Kindle eBook]
- Napoleon Hill: Do It Now! [Kindle eBook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Positive Thinking: 10 Steps to Health, Wealth and Success [Kindle eBook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Magic Ladder to Success [Kindle eBook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Thought for the Day [Kindle eBook]
- Success With People: A Simple Six Step Plan that Works [Kindle eBook]
- The Path to Riches in Think and Grow Rich [Kindle eBook]
- The Success System that Never Fails [Kindle eBook]
- Wake Up! You’re Alive [Kindle eBook]
- You Can [Kindle eBook]
- Your Greatest Power [Kindle eBook]
- Paloma (Spanish Edition) [Kindle eBook]
- The Other Side of the Mind [Kindle eBook]
- Law of Success: The Original Unedited Edition [Kindle eBook]
- The Seventh Step [Kindle eBook]
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires [Kindle eBook]
- Books by Napoleon Hill and Others
- Fifty-Two Lessons for Life [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill: Good as Gold [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill:Yesterday and Today for Tomorrow [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for All Seasons [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for Everyday Men [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Journal for Everyday Men [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Inspiration for Everyday Women [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Daily Journal for Everyday Women [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Magic Seeds for Success [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Road to Success [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Timeless Thoughts for Today [Paperback]
- Outwitting the Devil [Hardcover]
- Paloma (en Español) [Paperback]
- Poems that Inspire You to Think and Grow Rich [Paperback]
- Success Vitamins for A Positive Mind [Paperback]
- The Path to Riches in Think and Grow Rich [Paperback]
- Three Feet From Gold [Hardcover]
- Three Feet From Gold [Paperback]
- You Can [Paperback]
- Your Greatest Power [Paperback]
- Wake Up! You’re Alive [Paperback]
- Think and Grow Rich – The 21st-Century Edition: Revised and Updated [Abridged] [Hardcover]
- Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice [Paperback]
- Think and Grow Rich: A Latino Choice [Paperback]
- The Success System That Never Fails [Paperback]
- Success With People: A Simple Six Step Plan That Works [Paperback]
- Success with People: A Simple Six Step Plan That Works [Hardcover]
- Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion [Paperback]
- Selling You!: A Practical Guide to Achieving the Most by Becoming Your Best [Paperback]
- Secrets of Successful Insurance Sales [Paperback]
- Success in Hill Country [Paperback]
- Envisioning Success
- Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill [Hardcover]
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition [Paperback]
- Success Vitamin for the Day – 2013 Calendar
- Millonario Poderoso (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]
- My Shadow Ran Fast [Paperback]
- Empowered Millionaire [Paperback]
- ¡Hagalo Ya!: Hoy Será el Ayer del Mañana (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]
- Believe and Achieve [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill: The Cycle of Thought [Paperback]
- Su Extraordinario Poder (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]
- Cada día con Napoleón Hill (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]
- El Sendero A Las Riquezas en Piense y Hágase Rico (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]
- How to Raise Your Own Salary [Paperback]
- Do It Now! [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Magic Ladder to Success [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Thought for the Day [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Cookbook for Life [Paperback]
- A Lifetime of Riches [Paperback]
- The Master Key to Riches [Paperback]
- The Think and Grow Rich Action Pack [Paperback]
- You Can Work Your Own Miracles [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules: The Lost Writings [Paperback]
- How to Sell Your Way Through Life [Paperback]
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement [Paperback]
- Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s Positive Action Plan: 365 Meditations For Making Each Day a Success [Paperback]
- Napoleon Hill’s A Year of Growing Rich: 52 Steps to Achieving Life’s Rewards [Paperback]
- Conceive It! Believe It! Achieve It!: Your Keys to Personal Achievement [Paperback]
- The Other Side of the Mind [Paperback]
- Think and Grow Rich [Mass-market Paperback]
- Think and Grow Rich [Paperback]
- Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill: Essential Lessons for Using the Power of Positive Thinking [Hardcover]
- Beyond Positive Thinking: Putting Your Thoughts into Action [Paperback]
- A Treasury of Success Unlimited [Paperback]
- The Seventh Step [Paperback]
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires [Hardcover]
- Earl Nightingale Reads Think and Grow Rich [Audiobook]
- Napoleon Hill – The Road to Riches [Audiobook]
- Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Success [Audiobook]
- Outwitting the Devil [Audiobook]
- Selling You [Audiobook]
- The Law of Success [Audiobook]
- The Richest Man in Babylon and The Magic Story [Audiobook]
- Think and Grow Rich [Audiobook]
- Three Feet From Gold [Audiobook]
- Your Right to Be Rich [Audiobook]
- Think and Grow Rich – The 21st-Century Edition [Audio CD]
- The Master Key to Riches [Audiobook]
- Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind [Audiobook]
- Success Movie App [iPad, iPhone]
- Search Products
- W. Clement Stone Legacy Library
- Your Account
- Digital Products and EBooks
Letters to Santa
My wish for this holiday season is to have all the smiles and giggles on the
faces of the little children, and that it is passed on to their parents and others.
That happiness can permeate the air and be shared worldwide.
Pat, after reading my letter above you’ll see that I too want nothing more
than seeing smiles and giggles on the faces of children. And while yes, it
may get passed on to their parents, let’s do what Dr. Peck suggests. Let’s
take responsibility as parents. Let us be filled with smiles and giggles, and
lead lives of responsibility and discipline. That will serve our children and
the world well.
There are so many needs throughout the world that it is hard to single out
just one but I would like to say thank you for all the dear friends I have
around the world and to bless them and grant them love, happiness and
peace in their hearts.
Your grateful friend,
Felicya, you speak of the simple task of showing gratitude for the blessings
we have, one of Dr. Hill’s most important messages. This can’t be
emphasized enough. Your heart is in the right place.
I wish my Cat Emo would stop peeing on my shoes, and I really wish my
two white cats would stop scratching things. The two Ninja cats behave
relatively good, so I am thankful for that! Can’t they all behave like Scout?
Your little Elf,
Cathleen, I’ve never really understood cats, although I saw the play on Broadway and liked it. Reindeer are much better animals. I don’t recall any
of them ever peeing on my shoes. I am leery of yellow snow however.
We were all given “free will” at Eden but it was left to us to learn how to
use it. Since you are Santa, I know that you must understand success like no
other. So, please get your mastermind together to write a definitive guide
for re-wiring the mind to take advantage of free will.
A signed copy, left under the tree, is all I want for this holiday. It is all
that I will ever need to get everything else. In return, I will help you with
JB, you are absolutely correct about free will. It is our greatest possession
but also our greatest challenge, because of its misuse. But a definitive guide
on success and managing free will? Didn’t your grandfather write that
already? Surely I can’t top his work. It is in your hands right now. You have
everything to get whatever it is you desire. Just think – and grow rich. Keep
P.S. A signed copy from me JB? I was going to ask you for a copy signed by
your grandfather. ??
I wish for a year of peace and prosperity the world over and tidings of great
joy daily on all the news channels! Please replace all the bad with all the
good throughout the planet!
Your friend, Judy
P.S. Please find warm home for all the homeless cats and kittens too.
Judy, you know the news channels will only focus on doom and gloom
because that’s what viewers watch and viewership is all that matters to the
media. Let’s use our Self Discipline and Accurate Thinking and watch only
PBS TV for our news. Let our principles send a message to the irresponsible
and greedy news channels. Or let’s do what you suggest in your ezines all
the time – read a good book.
P.S. Cathleen will take in all of the homeless cats and kittens, as long as they
don’t pee on her shoes.
Please help people focus their thoughts and minds on all the great things
in life and let them know that God loves them. Also, put a puppy in every
home. The smiles and laughter they bring can fill a life with memories
Tom Too Tall
Tom, like Felicya, you also speak of the simple task of showing gratitude for
the blessings we have. I appreciate that. You’ve got your priorities in line.
At the risk of offending Judy and Cathleen and their cats, I agree with you
on the puppies. They are wonderful, although they have been known to pee
on shoes also.
Dear Santa, Thank you for the lump of coal last year, it kept me warm for
about 15 minutes. I tried really hard this year, so I’d like a new computer.
Take care, Tim
Tim, a good sense of humor is a terrific attribute. I hope one day you
develop one. Ha, ha. I can be funny too. New computer? I really don’t
do computers. I turned that over to my dear friend Steve Jobs years ago. I
stick to train sets. And let me ask you, while technology is marvelous and
necessary, how has it really improved our quality of life? Tell me Tim, what
would you rather do on Christmas morning – get a new computer, log on,
check emails, post something on Facebook and download some video, or sit
around the fireplace and play with a shiny new train set?
May the spirit of Christmas remain in the hearts of everyone to show the
attributes of love, giving, and harmony throughout the year. Please help us
to never forget the sacrifices of those who protect our freedom and allow us
to call America our home.
Don, Annedia, Brooke, and Zane
Don, Annedia, Brooke, and Zane,
Your sentiments are beautiful and I appreciate that you are also doing as Dr.
Hill suggests – expressing gratitude for our blessings rather than asking for
things. And yes, we can never forget those who have sacrificed. But since
you raise the topic, how about we stop this culture of war and bring peace to
not only America, but to all of God’s people?
I wish for people to stop looking for things to be offended by and start
looking for things that speak to their soul, embracing the spirit of what is
being communicated to them, instead of nitpicking the packaging of the
Look by the fireplace, I will leave Oreos and milk for you!
Elizabeth, I agree with your comments as they echo the words of Dr. Hill’s
principles of Pleasing Personality and Positive Mental Attitude, among
others. However, I must confess, the white stuff in the middle of the Oreos
offends me. Too sugary. I’m a chocolate guy. Chocolate speaks to my
soul. Any chance you can bake up some good old fashioned chocolate chip
cookies? OK fine, I shouldn’t be asking, I should be pleasing and positive
and showing gratitude for what I have. But you try flying around the world
at night on a sleigh without some chocolate!
I wish all my family and friends have a healthy 2012, people in America,
China, all over the world, happy and peaceful. I wish my project could be
done on time, thanks for all the friends work with me together.
Alan, don’t wish that your project gets done on time. Have a burning desire
to accomplish it. Back that desire by effort and faith and read about the
principle of budgeting time. You do that and I’ll work on the world peace
thing. Certainly America and China need to get along and help lead this
May you give us the courage to always do what is right and not what is
simply politically correct and the wisdom to know the difference.
Elie, you’re paraphrasing one of my favorites, the first part of The Serenity
Prayer. It’s priceless and I too love quoting beautiful words. I concur: God
grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to
change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
I wish that in this holiday everyone finds the child in their heart so they can
see the world through the eyes of imagination, happiness, adventure and
dreams without limitations.
Ana Laura, your words are simple and poignant and beautiful. You are quite
compatible with Mr. Washington, Dr. Peck and Dr. Hill. You’re in good
I wish P E A C E and L O V E are not just hopeful words but one that
genuinely moves the S O U L of each person we meet.
Yours in service. JD
JD, I always used to dislike people who put capital letters in emails because
it’s as if they are yelling. But yelling the words of peace and love and soul
are more than appropriate.
Please do what you can to support a globally free market that promotes
personal liberties so that entrepreneurs & business owners can innovate and
create value and raise the standard of living for all more so than they can do
Please do what you can to institute sound money as many of the world’s
problems right now are based on out of control debt that is being facilitated
by creating un-backed currency which leads to inflation. Santa, by
helping solve these issues we can move forward with global prosperity
and abundance that will leave our world in a better place for our children.
Thanks Santa. You’re the best!
Ray, in my simple opinion, the world’s financial problems are caused solely
by one character flaw – greed. If you run for President in 2012 I may just
vote for you.
I wish for all those who are dealing with serious illness to be healed. I wish
for a cure for all diseases. I wish that all people will have access to good
medical care. I wish that all people be valued for who they are as children of
God. I wish that people be more important than things or things that we do.
God bless you Santa the giver of joy.
Amen. Ralph Waldo Emerson, a dear friend of mine (I used to vacation
with him in New England), said “All prayers are granted. Unceasing
endeavors always attend true prayers, and, by the law of the Universe,
unceasing endeavors do not fail of their end.” Let’s keep praying. God bless
you as well.
I promise I’ve been good this year! For Christmas, all I want are hugs – lots
and lots of hugs! (but if you HAVE to give me a present, then please can I
have a pony?)
Love – and HUGS from me -
Amy, Mrs. Claus doesn’t mind the time I spend away from home on
Christmas Eve but the hugs, well, that’s not quite at the top of her list of my
approved duties. And what are you going to do with a pony, really? Let me
think. Hugs? Try Chino.
I wish for a year of happy transformations in my own world and the world
around me. Please keep the whales far from the whale-hunters. Blow your
freezing breath over Malaysia now and then when I’m there in 2012.
Your good friend Michael
P.S. Teach Judy how to bake Dutch windmill cookies!
Michael, you are truly artistic, in your words and in your work. I can see
the peaceful whales in the ocean now. But let’s not get carried away and
create images of my breath. Mrs. Claus has me using Listerine – Cool Mint.
P.S. I have no idea what Dutch windmill cookies are but if Elizabeth doesn’t
come through on the chocolate chip cookies, please leave me a few of the
Dear Santa: “I like to thank you for a wonderful 2011, love and friendship
around the world that you have given to me. My heartfelt wish for this
season is another better and more bountiful peaceful prosperous happy year
for 2012 for me, all NH family and the world and a great successful and
impactful NHIC and the beginning of NH Musical path to Broadway.”
You do tremendous work for the NH family and I know your event in 2012
will be fabulous. I hope I can attend.
Please give everybody in the world a copy of the book “Path to Riches” so
that everyone can clearly understand the secrets in the book “Think & Grow
Thank you Santa,
Fred, the elves are real busy with toy train sets and dolls and book
publication just isn’t our regular business. Plus we’re right at deadline you
know. Ask Don to do it, he’s the book guy. Or, I’ve sent some elves to
Amazon.com over the years and they’re doing good work over there, so
maybe you can try them. By the way Fred, on Christmas Eve, if you want to
see me, all you have to do is “Look Up!!”
I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I believe my boys have sent
comprehensive lists under separate cover. If you can squeeze it into your
bag, could you send something special to help me overcome my pessimism
and short-term planning? A leather-bound copy of Think and Grow Rich, or
maybe just a lucky silver dollar I can carry with me?
Come on Chris, pessimism and short-term planning? Not you. I could
cover “Think and Grow Rich” in leather, silver, gold or creamy dark
chocolate and it wouldn’t make a difference. You have everything at your
disposal to be optimistic and mastering the tools for success and fulfillment.
Set your Definite Major Purpose, back it with Applied Faith and get on your
way. Lucky silver dollar? No such thing as luck Chris. Think – and grow
rich, my friend. It’s no secret.
Thank you for the centuries of unconditional love, kindness, joy and
peaceful ideas you have given to the world. Please continue to encourage
each person to be thoughtful, joyful and have the ability to see their potential
to make the world a better place.
With much love and hope, Judith A.
Judith, I appreciate the vote of confidence you’ve given to me but honestly,
I’ve read about you and read some of your work (I get the ezines up here)
and I think you have done a great job of doing all of these things too. Keep
up your excellent work and I’ll do mine and together, as a Mastermind, we’ll
change the world, one day at a time.
I wish that the people all over the world will stop judging each other and have more respect for all living things.
Live and let live. Love and forgive.
Your friend, Karin
P.S. One more thing, that I can eat lots of chocolate without gaining weight.
Karin, what beautiful words: “Live and let live. Love and forgive.” We must all follow you.
P.S. Don’t eat or drink or do “lots” of anything. Everything must be in moderation and with self-discipline and responsibility. You can eat chocolate without gaining weight, as long as you do it in moderation and also exercise regularly. (Dr. Oz works part-time for me – he gave me that tip)
Chino, you are extremely talented and creative. Ever thought of being an elf? I hire full-time and part-time, the pay is decent, room and board included, must like reindeer. You just need warm clothes. And I would love to see a labyrinth made in the snow up here. And I may not be as nice as Judy, but working for me is a blast.