Tom Cunningham » Certified Leaders

Tom Cunningham » Certified Leaders 2017-03-07T12:57:25+00:00

Tom Cunningham

Toronto Ontario Canada Home Phone: 416-414-9620 Website:
Photo of Tom Cunningham

Biographical Info

My Definite Purpose is to encourage and inspire people to live positively with and through life’s obstacles and adversities.

I do that as a Napoleon Hill Foundation Certified Instructor, Founder of Journey To Success Radio, and creator of the Amazon International Bestselling Journeys To Success book series and 3 Napoleon Hill Instructors and Students books.

I have spoken internationally in Malaysia, Ireland, Cambodia, US and of course Canada where I live.

My website is visited by over 25,000 people from more than 135 countries every month.

I have lived with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis from my jaw to my toes since the age of 5, 48 years now. During that time I have had 4 hips, 4 knees, and 2 shoulders replaced and been hospitalized about 40 times.

Despite my physical challenges, I always answer AMAZING when asked how I’m doing. I tell people that 80% of the time it is true and the other 20% of the time it is to remind myself that it is true.


Everyone has heard of The Golden Rule – Do unto others as you would have done unto you. The challenge is applying it in our lives, on a daily basis, in everything we do. An adaptation of The Golden Rule is to do unto others as they would have done unto them. We are all unique and what you would like people to do to you is often different than what other people want done unto them…..

Read the rest of this article here: The Golden Rule

Email Entry

Categories: Certified Instructors